Saturday, October 11, 2008

BACKSIDE

what the hell i'm super super super bored i have been rolling on my bed for the past hours and quek is still mia. suggest me what i should do whatthehell why i so bored i have nothing to do. mamamia tmr is another rotting day. everyday rot at home omg i can be rusty candies by then. but i don't want monday to come. cz it means getting back result. and yeah.

tell you what, i havent bathe. so i shall go bathe, go take money, go bleach people's clothes, go cut the electricity wires, so explode the kitchen, go float the toilet, and mess the house. i can't take it when the house is too dead, and neat. mygod everything's so in order. jing jing you tiao. what the hell. i mean, what the hell am i posting. i'm bored beyond explanation. i need refreshment. what the hell. can anybody help me SOS i need boyfriend, you see. but my boyfriend so busy now. omg my room so humid and hot and smells like perfume. wait i go on the air-con. woah shiok. now i can smell myself. what? smelly. i haven't bathe.

boredom disconnects all my circuit and results in crappy post. can anyone be crappier than me? uh can the perfume smell go away i can't stop sneezing. i really need to create new to-do-list. okay maybe i shall go disturb people. but noone to disturb. and i'm too lazy to check my phone. well, i dont even know where's my phone. oh shit! where's my phone!??!! i think its in the toilet. i forget to bring it out with me. haiyo.

the whole time i'm typing all this crap, there's someone i'm waiting for. i can't wait any longer

edit/
dione seah is coming to my house and i hope she can help me organise my room. help me neaten them. hahahahahaha okay i really need to go bathe, and kill the witches. omg i'm crapping again. my fingers just don't want to stop crapping. what the hell? my fingers can crap? okay i'm really disconnected today please don't mind me hahaha source of entertainment la or else i'll be adding the the average number of teenager commiting suicide. bye lizard.

No comments: