Thursday, October 23, 2008

We'll be back again.

Heyyyyyy. Its 6.41 AM now means i have ard 4 minutes to blog. i don't know why i come online at this time and blog. Maybe because yesterday i slept at 6.30 right up til morning hahaha. Okay and i have a lot of undone homework, okay i'm super sad.

And i didn't manage to catch the big news ytd. I'm eating mee goreng now which is like super nice. I was deciding between blogger or livejournal. I've decided to post on livejournal first, then go to blogger. I'll paste this whole chunk. So you just need to go for either one.

Thanks Mandy and Dione for the companion ytd. I really need you guys. Or else, you know la, i'll be adding to the average number of teenager commiting suicide.


I don't know since when you changed to such a person.
I don't know you anymore

No comments: