Saturday, October 11, 2008

kana kini kunu kene kono

Hello. Actually i have nothing to post. But i realised that my few posts have been so short and meaningless. okay, like my other posts are meaningful wth. yeah maybe i will start crapping until i reach 1234586909587668596574 words kay.

firstly, i'm so sad cz just now i woke up at 3. not because i woke up at 3, but because i was late. i was supposed to meet my uncle and aunty and cousins, but i couldn't make it. haiya that probably explains why i am rotting at home and quek is mia. they are going back tmr and i'll miss them, esp the cute Justin omgomg he so cute. oh have i told you that, he won the most photogenic award in his school. omgomg haha see, told you he's cute.

okay now i have nothing to do. yes, actually have. i have to pack my room. You know, my room is worse than any other warehouse. oh even some warehouses are packed nicely, stored accordingly. but not mine. you can ask those who have entered my room before. i really need one whole day to sort things out. Funny and i have some more to do. yes to take money for fees. i have so many debts. haha bad debts. what the hell. hostel fees, tuition fees, school fees, and many more. i received letter from the bank just now. they informed me that the money in my acc isn't even enough to pay school fees. omg somemore this month have to pay til year end. i hope Mom knows and already transferred. *keep my fingers crossed*

so actually i have many things to do but i'm just too lazy.
1. take test paper from Olivia. (this is the one she borrowed from me)
2. so take money to pay off debts.
3. clean my unrecognisable room.
4. install anti-perfume smell in my room. (it almost made me choked to death)
5. call my boyfriend ( this is when i have one)
6. go and disturb quek and circles.
7. call everyone and disturb everyone.
8. investigate some facts and discover the truth (HAHAHAHA wth i sound like detective)
9. what else to do.? hmm... sweep the floor
10. bleach everyone's clothes except for mine. (this is when things get intolerable)

apparently, i can blog long enough if i want to. i just type anything that comes to my brain. anything except pepper. no doubt its always here all the while. but keep me from writing about pepper. no, i'm not writing anything that concerns pepper.

omg why am i rotting.? i think i prefer exam at least i have something to do. wait wait i made the whole after-exam-to-do-list but where is it.? why during exam i feel like flying free so much but now that i'm free, i feel like having exam. sherly finishes her exam on 17th. i wanna join her omg i shall go read national geographic. what the hell everything is boring okay maybe i try reader digest. but geek, its even more boring. okay i shall go read newspaper. but the newspaper is all about the global crisis, i already read just now.

okay quek is back so i shall go talk to her. where is everybody else? and why are you petty again? i don't understand.
i thought i can't mention anything about pepper?

so my post pretty well explains how bored i am. boredom kills

No comments: