Tuesday, October 7, 2008

house bunny lele

Actually i need help on physics you know shit la how. i got so many qnts dont know how to do mygod.

Tomorrow is the day. ag i don't know how i am feeling now. can anybody tell me? I don't feel xcited at all. Because,... its physics tmr. Because,...there's choir tomorrow.Because,...don't ask me this one.

I asked Ben about physics just now he couldn't answer me like almost everything haha

Me: eh i wanna ask you something
Ben: what?
Me: %*%^%#^%^&*&$#$ (question)
Ben: wait i think....
after five seconds
Ben: eh, i dont know.
Me: this one leh? *(^%^%$^&*(&^%&^&
Ben: never hear before
Me: what about this? *^&&*%^%(*&)_(#$%&^
Ben: tell you something, my physics sucks.
Me: (why didn't you tell me from the start!!!!!)

thanks anyway but i need help really or i am going to fail p1. anyone help me. where are all the physics genius. backside, i need your help

No comments: