Thursday, October 2, 2008

HELLI HELLU HELLO HELLA

Helloooooo peopleeeeeee hehehehehe finally i can come online and post on my blogggg yayyyy
Haha i'm @ Mandy's nowww ehehehe she and stef is studying and i'm surfing the net and waiting for pepper hehehehehehe.

Exam sucks to the core i lose dono how many strands of hair alrdddddd hehe.
I have been to MacDonald the sickening for so many daysssss you know. 4 days consecutively. I am really sick of Mac.

I am really hungry now you know mandy cannot supply me food. ag, i am sick of chem. can all the knowledge go into my brain themselves without needing me to squeeze them in. ugh, another imagination.

I didn't have school today but i went to school. yeah weird. went with Quek. Asked mrs singh a few questions abt chem and went back. i dont like exam. ugh i haven't finish chem. still got so much to go. and i havent touch emaths at all. i am not ready for tomorrow.

You know i shall train myself to be more care less cz it kinda irritates me when i have to worry about something that i am not supposed to be worried about. sometimes even, not necessary.

ag i'm hungrrrrrrryyy.
and i'm waiting for my KFC. hehe

I love pepper. k, stef is naggy. i shall go back to chem.
pepper, where are you. pick up your phone la. slap you.

People said you dream of someone because you miss that person.
I have been dreaming of you.

No comments: