Sunday, October 19, 2008

ojgaoekjgr

Hey. I'm back from airport sending hueimin and mel and glen and emily and the rest. Quek and circles looked so cute omg. I wish i was half as lucky as she is you know. Circles, don't ever hurt her okay or i'll slice you into million pieces. You don't know how lucky you are. Okayokayokay i miss them already.

I don't know. Can i expose it here? Nowadays, my mind has been filled only by one thing. You should know what. I feel really terrible. People told me its worthless and just forget it. But every time i want to give up, part of me still think that there's hope. I don't know when i'll be sure that its hopeless, but at least i want to stop feeling miserable. AHHHHHHHHHH i don't know how to describe this feeling. Is this going to end just like this? What am i talking about. I don't want this. Can you tell me this is just a dream? A really bad nightmare? And when i wake up, everything will be alright, we're talking happily and those never happened before? PEPPERRRRRRRRRR!

No comments: