Thursday, October 16, 2008

my back is turned on you

Ugh, i thought after everything, it would get better. Maybe more enjoyable. But i guess i am wrong. After everything i'd do, all sacrifices i'd given, all the efforts i'd put in, all the worries i'd feel, all the anxiety i'd encounter, all the guessing i'd play. After everything. You left me disappointed. You blamed me for things i didn't do. I thought i knew you. And i thought you know me as well. But now i think our friendship is merely abstract. I realised, knowing you isn't just about knowing all your routines and stuffs. I don't know you at all. You don't understand me at all. I should've known that you'll bring me heartache.

Whatever. I've been so dead and lifeless i don't know why. But i think you know why. Ugh what am i talking about. I'm troubled enough okay. Thanks huh.

No comments: