Tuesday, October 21, 2008

everytime i leave my heart turns grey

GanEngSeng, Whitley, Teacher, MacPherson, Whitley, Bishan Park, SCGS, Beatty(!!)
Eric, William, Mr.Yow, Alex, Olivia, Nadya, Asri, Candies
(i looked deformed in both pictures. Yeah that's what i said)

Doesn't mean i have livejournal now i will abandon my blogger. Haha nonono. And you know what? I'm super pissed at pepper right nowwwwwwww. Omg he's such a jerk. What the hell was i thinking? I'm so foolish. D: Whatever. What's done is done.

Went out to eat dinner with Olivia. Okay i'm going to repeat my day. I skipped choir just now. Went to meet Hua peepzzz. Olivia, Nadya, Eric, William, Alex, Asri, and me. Woah i feel so 'olden-day' just now. Like kept talking about the pasts. It's so fun that, i almost forget my trouble for a while. But its only for a while.

PS: Ben, think simple okay.
It doesn't matter anymore.
Whichever way i'm going.
You won't be there.

No comments: