Monday, October 20, 2008

i tried to read between the lines

Hello. I fell asleep just now i've missed the moment of life. ugh you won't understand. shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. okay nvm. what's done is done.
okay i'm sinning tmr. I'm going to skip choir to meet all HLC buddies. YAYYYY omg you don't know how happy i am i finally get to see them all.

I keep reminding myself. Tmr, tmr, tmr, remember to bring camera. Yes yes remember to bring camera, don't ever forget okay don't ever or i'll cry. Anybody, please care to remind me kaykaykay. Yes i'm going to put this on my reminder thingy. OHOHOHOH and choir gown! or else magdalene might just kill me tmr. Yesyes so its CAMERA and GOWN. okay you know what, i just wake up from my really deep sleep, and i dreamt of pepper. Tell me how am i going to have the proper one tonight. Oki, its already night, but aiyah, you know what i mean la.

what else to say ummmmmmmmm. no more. i don't think so. Oh there's lesson tmr and i'm so grossed out.

No comments: