Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hello i'm candies archuleta

HEYYYYAAHOOHOOIIIIIIII
I finally can smile. Thanks guys.

Okay so watched HSM3 with Agnes, Brenda, Chloe, Frerry, Kelvin and Neng Jie. Then you know the first scene was Zac's face omgggggggg hahahaha so cuteee i love his fringe. Bouncy bouncy. Hehheh i think only Agnes understands this so yeah nvm.
Tell you, they were so loving i told brenda, urm nothing haha. Yeah so like that.

Then after movie went to meet HLC peopleeeeee heehhheehhe. The usuals la. Alex, Eric, Nadya, Olivia, and William. Then you knowww haha we watched the coffin. haha hear someone screamed the whole time its me haha. William kept nudging me to silent me but to no avail i couldn't stop screaming. Finally i gave up trying to watch horror movie, i listened to songs and slept awhile. Omg told you my heart cannot take it. They said it wasn't scary at all but i don't know why i'm so scaredddddddd. I could actually see Olivia covering her ears when i screamed so loud everyone was laughing.

Listen to the thunder. Okay there's no thunder here but i'm listening to thunder now. Wth boys like girls la. Now crush. You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized. Okay get over with it.

After movie, went to...okay so there were alil arguement over eating place. Finally we settled wating @ Fish&Co. They were bunch of people celebrating bday. I really think i should've celebrated mine there. Yeah they kept talking about nothing but Ghosts. Wth scared the hell outta me. Ohoh maybe we're going to night safari yay after 3e2 chalet. Yay haha i love them. :D they made me smile, even laughed.

I was telling them maybe we could catch one more movie so i can like break record you know. Heehee but didn't la in the end. I want more outing w/ them! Haha veryyyyyyy long nvr see them alrd. Ohoooohhh this song's piano very nice i love it omgomg so nice. So talented.

Enough of ranting about my day. I received a letter from ICA offering PR. I don't know whether i should take it but aiyah let my parents decide la. Idc. Shit i forget to ask Mom if i can go back during CNY. shit shit remind me tmr okayyyyyy. Love you.

No comments: