Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i should've known that you'll bring me heartache

Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha my title has no resemblance at all to my post kay.

Everyone, my result is depressing. as depressing as when you're broke. oh even worse than that. alot more worse. i don't dare to tell my parents, my tutors, my guardian, and yeah. I'm sorry i disappointed you guys, i am also very disappointed in myself. You know what, its time to reflect. I won't blame any contributing factors, only myself and my carelessness. If only my eyes are wide enough. I made the stupidest careless mistake ever.

Let's not talk about exam result kay. Or i will be as depressed as great depression. Ben, goodluck for 'O' level okay and stop laughing go do your revision. I don't know what else to say. Goodluck to everyone else out there.

You know what, i'm going to study. No joke. I'm really going to study. I'm going to do tys, then after that i re-do the exam papers.

What a pathetic life i've got.

No comments: