Thursday, October 30, 2008

TGIFTomorrow haha

Arggghhhhhhhhhh my head doesn't want to stop spinning until i have to talk to my head. from screaming out til i did heart-to-heart talk. i know its funny talk to my brain with my heart but can't help it i hope my brain understands but it doesn't seem to give me any reaction so haha i think only medicine can talk to my brain gahhhhhh.

I don't want to go school tmrrrrrrr. :( i'm so sick of lessons lessons and lessons. I need a breakkkk. Even hols, my mom alrd planned a full tuition timetable for me omg i feel like crying. When can i have like really time that is called HOLIDAY hehhh we are not robots okay and there's still this stupid choir camp to organise thou i'm not going. mel and i have to look for choir tee vendors WTHHHHHH :S

and you know what, i just realise i've got tons of homework not done oh thanks huh history i have to do cz haridass had been staring at me last lessons ee i don't like it. Andd oh i've to read through physics SPA file cz apparently my spa is way before the rest. this monday. okaayyyy it suckssssssssss.

Hahaha i think this post is all about complains. I better go do my hws before i lost my interest. Heh okay i'm never interested but yeah okay hoho i shall really catch up.

And appointment tmr. I'm so scared. They are going to do the scanning. :( i'm so scared i'm so scared i'm so scared i'm so scared. I'm so scared i can't think of any other word except, I'm so scareddddddddd. I think i don't want to go. Damnit i don't want. :(:(:(:(:(:( pray for me people.

Quek said no pepper talking until tmr 4.00pm. Haha quek, i'm typing about pepper so its not counted kay. I don't want to talk about him anyway. Hehehehe okay huh baibai.

No comments: