Friday, October 24, 2008

its a boygirl thing.

Heehaa you know whattttttttt?
Okay obviously you don't know.
Today is 24th of October which meanssssssssss its Avenged Sevenfold Concert today peopleeeeeee! & i can't go. :( ugh! I hate it. Nevermind the next time they come i make sure i am the first to reach.

I don't know what to blog, actually. I just don't want to sleep and be a pig. I think i'm going to revise. I feel so studious eeyeh i'm scared of myself. Wthamitalkingabout.
Haizhaizhaizhaiz. I just watched its a boy girl thing and i think its cool :)

I'm looking around my room, searching for inspiration. I don't know what. Maybe inspiration to blog. Anything. Just anything. Maybeee i can post up some peaktures.

Tell me what's the opposite of hate? I don't know
Crappy omg can i go any crappier. Please i don't want to fall asleep. Heh heh heh heh i am still searching around.

Oh i asked Mom about my guitar-learning-journey.
She said cannot first, then i said its free, she agreed. But when i said i have to buy guitar, she changed her mind again. Mom you very cute but let me learn laaaaaaaaa. Oh i just found a packet of M&M's i'm going to eat them.

Lessons are boring why do we have to come back when the rest of the sec 3 students in singapore is resting already. I don't want to go back you think i like the school so much uh spend so much time in it. Haiz. Next year. Don't want to think of it.

I hope this is just a dream. Okay that was a random lyrics popped up suddenly. Oh i just received a text. Wait.
--------------
--------------
--------------
Hahahaha you know whatttttt i'm going to tell you the content kay.

Amaths SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!


Huahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa i'm laughing like nobody's business now damn cool the msg. I was rolling on the floor. Not because of the msg alone, but because of the sender. Omggggg its so funny. I won't tell you who cz probably i'll get killed. Hahahahaha omg this is just too funny. Joke of the century.

I think i've posted long enough (thank god) byebye i can't take it i'll go sleep

No comments: