Thursday, October 23, 2008

imagine me without you

Seriously, what is God planning to do with me? Why is he giving me only unfairness? I know i can't complain coz its my fate destiny or what ever you call it. But please. I don't wanna lose another friend. Why. I mean like, they are my pillar of strength. I can't lose them. Why people are leaving? I don't understand? Please. I'd do anything just so you stay okay. Don't leave me. How can i stand losing another friend? I know there'll still be MSN, texts, phonecalls and stuffs. But we'll be far apart and can't see each other. I don't know. I feel so confused and lost. Why are these so unfair? Where were my happy days?

God can you please give me strength. I need more. More than this. Its a mess now. & it takes time to organise everything. I can't do it alone. Serious. I'd do anything to make you stay. You are my friend and i don't want to lose you. Do you know how hard it is to find a friend like you, listening to my everything, share things together, heart-to-heart talk, and everything. Problem, if you want to come and attack me, can you like, come one by one? Not all together like these? I'm almost drop dead okay. Please. I beg you

No comments: