Sunday, October 19, 2008

smellyass

Hey. I'm back from movie with Egg, Frerry and his room mate. Watched Oh Baby. Haha wth its Indo movie and frerry fell in love with the yellow girl. love at first sight -.- Idk what else to rant. oh after movie went to Prata House and had really late dinner, maybe supper. I'm super full now. I laughed so much today everybody seemed so funny. Woah laughing is contagious.

I miss Mel and Hueimin. Haiyo only 1 day. I miss pepper more. Okay no i'm not. But yes i am. Ah, whatever. I don't know what else to rant. i'm going to sleep soon, there's school tomorrow. Worse, there'll be lessons tmr. Ag, i have no life. Sec 3s have no life. 'O' level is in probably 365 days.
Ohoh, all the O levelians (esp Ben(are you happy now?)), good luck okay. May the force be with you guys! :D Not with force but with skill. Heh. Ew, my room has the perfume smell again. :$

I miss this. Like, really.

No comments: