Monday, October 20, 2008

orujkl

I hate it you know. I'm sick of all these okay. I hate trying to accept things that are unacceptable to me. I sighed too much nowadays. You know almost everyone always successfully make me angry. You know how troubled i am nowadays and please, the least you guys can do is to be an understanding friend. Okay whatever yes, you think you are understanding enough as a friend. I don't blame you. But please, don't do something that hurt me okay. I'm so sensitive now, you know why.

Really. I'd rather spend time alone rather than hanging out together cause i don't see any point why i should. But sometimes i think that rather than staying at home be an idiot, scroll the computer up and down, and hoping that someone will just pop online and talk to me. You know, someone. Its a crazy thing to do if i continue that, i might go to mental hospital. So i think why not spend more time with my friends and maybe they can help me to reduce my trouble a bit.

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't get it. Is that something wrong with me now? Everyone seems to be displeasing me, alot. Okay i cannot take it anymore. Don't come and ask me why. Ask yourself. I know you guys are my friends but please, sometimes, just think before you spill out something. Even if you don't mean it. My feeling is uncontrollable now. Stop all these or i might just explode one day. I actually exploded just now.

I'm sorry if i changed. I don't want to. Gw nga tau kalo dia itu bkl kasih gw impact yg segitu besarnya. Pikiran gw itu skrg cuma dia, dia dan dia. Gw mohon, ngertiin gw. Gw juga nga mau jd kek gini. Siapa yg mau sengsara trus setiap hr nungguin kehadiran dia yg kayak nunggu salju turun huh. Gw capekkkkkkkkkkk uda brp kali gw blg gw capekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Capek hati, capek pikiran, capek toleransiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Whatever. I suck. Please don't be my friend. I'm not a good friend.

No comments: