Thursday, May 14, 2009

arti sahabat

I miss you friend
Its been long since we talked
I don't know we become like this
You're my good friend and I don't want our friendship to end, just like that. I don't know what's the root of the problem. Honestly can we save this? I'd do anything. Even if it means listening to your complaints for hours or to...sacrifice my sleep to help you do your work. I know its really tough to maintain contact esp we are so far away. But it isn't impossible. You seem like a stranger to me, we don't even click anymore. Where did our sisters-forever swear go? Where did our childish primary school promises go? I miss the old you. I miss our friendship.

It feels bad not keeping in touch with the rest but those are nothing compared to the feeling of losing you. Maybe I've never mentioned to you how much I appreciate our friendship, but I really do. I hate losing friends. We used to have mutual friends but where did they go? I'd rather sacrifice all the friends for a best friend like you. I mean, of course I was upset for losing contact with them and all the conflicts that happened in between. But it made me feel better when I told myself you'd be there. But now?

I have never given much thought about this but everytime I come online, your status is always busy. We can't even steal time to talk. Oh my god I miss you. That's when I realise that we're drifting apart. I hope you realise that as well and, let's keep our BFF promise strong :)

Seorang sahabat...

Just take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
Its like learning to fly, or falling in love.

No comments: