Tuesday, May 26, 2009

because the thing is, im not done here

Heyyo. School was boring to the max. Choir was surprisingly fun and I felt surprisingly pleased to be able to sing again, after so long. I think I've made a wise decision. If people can do it, why not me? I hope I will be able to pull this through. In some point of ,another I got very tired of practicing, I told myself I can have all my fun moments and enjoy later, after this.

Honestly I'm tired of this. Chinese isn't an easy-just-depend-on-your-luck kinda subject. I felt extremely exhausted but idk why I am so...obsessed with chinese that sometimes I think I'm doing too much. But the thing is, there's never too much. This language is unbelievable. It just never ends. Ugh I really hope my hard work will be paid off w my result.

I'm quite sleepy and I did very little chinese today cause...yeah I caught Night@museum2 with dione. But nvm, I'll buck up tmr. I can't wait for next week! Whoo esp aft cheena olvl. I can't wait for dance class, can't wait to collect my IC, can't wait to go malaysia, can't wait to have fun, can't wait to...so many! Cool.

I need you. Because you make everything better just by being there. ;P

Ps. Get well soon chicken backside

No comments: