Friday, May 15, 2009

broken string

Happy birthday Frerry :)

Mr Goh made my day today. He told me I scored well for physics! I was overjoyed! But today's papers were...grotesque hahaha.

So.. Okay I'm flying over to starbucks to meet dione glen and nicholas. I'll cont later hehexx.

yeayea yea i'm finally using laptop. glen's.yay and my typing skill is like shit. dione finally changed her phone's wallpaper!!!! she's going to put her wallpaper on her blog!!! thedustbin-toast. its averyyyyyyyyy cute and colourful man!!

so, today i went for medical check-up. they asked me if i were pregnant. stupid blood test killed me. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. okay i'msohappy i can typeeeeeeeeeeee but, my typing skill is like shit now.

so just now after medical check up, went to orchard to wait buy frerry's cake. then i called arwin for his help. went to boonkeng and met him and frerry at the bus stop. we went to frerry's house and ate the cute tweety elephant super kiddy cake:) you know what, arwin wasted my $1.70 because he burned all the plastic umbrellas except for the pink one, the one that i...nevermind. i think he found it fun and enjoyable. he found so much joy in burning all the umbrellas and producing ashes. &&& i think the cake was nice. i think i had a great day today. i think that little annoying boy should just die. i think he has no manners. i think arwin's umbrella is humongous. i think frerry's house sucks. i think...cute cute de nehhz. whatever.

LOL LOL LOL i think i don't know what to say already. oh, then frerry went to have dinner and we went home. my school shoes was wet to the max. dirty to the max. smelly to the max. deformed to the max. hahaha i miss my inspironnn. :(:( miss it to the maxx. nobody nobody want chuuuuu(you).

I'm sleepeh. my eyes are blurry. uh uh uh i'm going blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blind! blind! blind! i dont know what i'm typing. just anything byebye

No comments: