Tuesday, May 5, 2009

what took me so long to realise?

It takes to hand to clap.

Why am I so naïve to hope that things will fall back to place? Why am I so fatuous to think that we can remain friends? All I ask for is friendship. Is that too much? So what did all those mean? Is our friendship that meaningless to you and the moment I don't start asking how you are we turn into complete stranger? Huh?

I am very tired of being the one trying too hard for our friendship. Can I even call it a friendship now? You don't even bother to ask me how's life, what am I up to, or the simplest, how's exam so far. You don't even bother. Sometimes I think you think relation of ours aren't considered friendship. So what is this?

I honestly don't know why I put on so much hope on keeping our friendship when you can't be bothered at all.

See the foolishness?


Okay hahahahaha that bit was to practice for tmr's composition. I am so unprepared and I don't usually fear exams this much but this time, if I don't do well, then, I can kiss my dream goodbye.

No comments: