Friday, May 29, 2009

on the street where you live :)

Yoyo man ytd choir concert was awesome to the max I love choir so much and I enjoyed singing so much and my juniors are lovely. :)

Preparation and rehearsal were tiring but I guess it was a worth sacrifice, for choir, for myself and for those that supported us. I managed to sell my tickets to mon, arwin, and oliv. Arwin was supposedly sick but he came, so it was reallyyy nice of him. I expected that guy to go home and do his neverending pw. And thanks to my explicit direction, he didn't get lost. Moni and oliv came later because...idk why haha I'm so glad they came. Arwin told me they were sitting on the balcony so when I came in, I looked up to the balcony then I saw hands waving below, and they were right in front of me! I was so shocked! Maybe it was readable from my face expression. Hahaha.

First up was white horses. It was real cool and the crescendo part was majestic even I had goosebumps! We were really powerful yeah 3 choir combined. I guess it was a real promising start. then bishan park and dunearn performed, followed by beatty!! I heard loud cheers when beatty choir entered and maybe that was the loudest cheer yo! We sang rhythm of life which was hurriedly finished but still yay, then musica dei, where I made a lot of mistakes and ashimounmua blablabla which was so lovable! I love love love the ending! Really cool!!! Such a tiny choir with a powerful voice!! See! Choir can do it!

Then after that was cerfvolant. Idk la that one I don't rly know how to sing. Then 15min intermission, met them and went to balcony. Many teachers were there and they congratulated us. Hehe I think one teacher said, 'candies why you looked so happy on stage?' Hehe of course yo! ;P hehehehe. Oh! Forget the cute doorman. He was so cute haha he kept asking me the same qnt.

So then it was...hikari ga, flying free(love it! Ykw) then on the street where you live which was super fun! The guys made the audience laughed and it was super fun. I love that song and I was grinning widely and returned :):) nvm you dnt understand. Bty choir is the best. The last finale, the music's always there with you was also cool thou I forgot the lyrics hahaha then moni kept taking pictures and making funny faces and yeah then hugging session. I was so sad because...yeah my last choir performance, so my best one :) esp when after concert you're waited near the backstage and you saw many familiar missed faces. Isabel was there, novina, hasnita, pravin's sister, tracy and many more! Yey yey yey!

Left w arwin liv and mon. We walked aimlessly and waited for taxi cz we planned to eat fish and co but then we ended up eating mac. I made arwin admit that beatty choir was the best but he rly admitted it so haha its cool that he appreciates music.

So aft I reached home I wanted to sleep but, somebody called me and the voice was rly ghost-like I was so afraid. I couldn't sleep :(:( the thing kept calling.

No comments: