Saturday, May 16, 2009

love, stargirl


Heyyo :D

I love the book Queen Bee
Am at olivia's borrowing her laptop becauseee, i can't use mine since we're far apart haha.
Ohshit i miss Junia Kok darlinggggggggg when will you be back. :(

You know exam isn't over for me but i already join the fun of having 'its-finally-the-end' in my mind ugh i have to ace my phy p1!!

I woke up this morning and went to tpc w oliv. now at her house. i very lazy to bathe. very lazy to move, very lazy to go home and get ready. i feel like dying so tired. i slept @ 4 ytd.

where is agnes i want to get frerry's bday's picture my blog is retardedly wordy ew. Hahahahaah


All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't why I can't keep my eyes off you

No comments: