Tuesday, May 12, 2009

its a love story

Hello my phone sucks. I just charged yesterday night and its already dying. Whatever. I can't be bothered. This minor thing is the last problem I'm going to think about.

There have been a lot of things going on in my mind I don't know why either. Or is this because I think too much? Like, I just can't stop the 'if only-s'. I have still yet to do anything about myself and my life. I have still yet to decide where I'll be heading later on. I have still yet to accomplish my goals and I have still yet to start revising. ;)

jess is almost finishing her exam already and I'm still half way through. I can't wait to kick exam out of the way and just sit down and relax and do things at my preferred pace. Now, I have to rush everything I do be it eating, bathing, even typing. Well honestly Idk why I am blogging even. I should be... among the towering books.

Geog paper was okay. I wasn't sure of some though but at least I know I'm safe. KL-Genting trip is confirmed I am relieved now. At least some matters are settled :)

You know what, I shall hit the books now and yes, smile!

Ps, I just dropped my phone into the dustbin. Purrfect

Romeo take me somewhere we could be alone.
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes

No comments: