Saturday, May 9, 2009

shoot me silly

I just came back from Mon's bday dinner. All thanks to stef and agnes for helping me to accomplish the mission impossible of sneaking out heheh. I succeeded!!!!!

The food was good but I didn't eat much so wasted. Saw abigail kwek just now. Haha she was also celebrating her father's bday. My wedges were totally killing me and I had to take it out and walked barefooted all the way from shangrila to orchard bus stop. Haha passerby-s looked at my bare foot then look at me. I know what they were thinking.

Mom and my guardian called just now and I panicked I ran to the toilet. Chocolate mousse is the best!

; I have been screwing up papers after papers. How to convince my father like this? I studied so hard yet I still find it difficult? Might as well totally don't need to study. Its so demoralising. Esp when you're the only who found it hard. I...feel like giving up.

No comments: