Sunday, May 3, 2009

Taking a break from all the study. I almost went nuts, I talked to my books. Gosh this revision is killing me. Its only mye. I wonder how o's will be like... BUT! No matter what, I won't give up! Because there's always the bright side of everything :)

Since I've decided to go to monica's bday dinner nxt friday, I shall chiong like crazy beforehand because I won't have time next week. Nevermind...its her sweet seventeen and I know how impt that day will be for her :D now idk what to wear because I don't exactly know what to wear haha! Nvm see how it goes and see what I will be feeling on that day..

So much for eating today, I still feel hungry goshhhh. So today was spent studying(ofcuz) at bobby's. Went there with ag and stef. Then leehocksiong cs came and aft that I couldn't concentrate alrd. Dinner and then home. Novi came and we called mon and flew to shaw mac. Laughed at many retarded things and got 'scolded' twice. Then after that I'm home again.

I decided to sleep straight away but I couldn't so I'm studying physics but it grosses me out I closed it haha. I've got goal for this exam and keep my fingers crossed I'll be able to reach it. (;

No comments: