Sunday, May 3, 2009

I wanted to blog about something but because this damn phone takes forever to load, I forget. For one thing I know, I'm so sick of studying just like how my brain is sick of absorbing the informations. If only I'd use 2-3% more of my brain cells, I wouldn't die this way...

I'm lying in my bed, (not) thinking.

You know the feeling when you've just built a beautiful sandcastle and you're in the middle of admiration, but suddenly the waves come and wash it away?

You know the feeling when you repeatedly punch a pool of water, hoping it would hurt, but it doesn't?

You know the feeling when you know sand and water don't dissolve each other but you put them together anyway. no matter how hard you stir, they still don't blend?

And then the regret, anger, pain, and everything else just come in after its too late?

I wish I wasn't so harsh back then.

No comments: