Sunday, May 10, 2009

you've got the right one

Hello! I just came back from clarke quay. Heheh yea partly because I kinda give up on mye and also because my aunties and grands are back from china yea and tmr they're leaving so yea. Went to clarke quay for nothing. We just sat by the river. Stared at PDA-ed couplesss. I felt sleepy and bored hahaha but it wuz okay la. At least I've got income heheh.

Cabbed home with my cousin and her bf and now I'm home. I am so sad bcz I handed my laptop to my aunty so that she can't bring it back for mom to repair. I'm so sad bcz I'm not going to be able to touch my laptop for another month omgee. And also I'm very scared if ALL my data is deleted I can totally cry because everything are there omg no pleez.

Okay now, what should I do? Should I sleep or study? I'm quite sick at studying so I think I'm going to sleep. Rightright meet my bf tmr! Gud gud gud. Night.

Ps, my leg's muscle acted up just now it was so pain I think its because of that stupid wedges.


Satu, kau begitu indah
Dua, kau memang menggoda
Tiga, kau beri harapan
Aku, jadi tak sabar

Bawalah aku kesana
Menari dalam pelukan

No comments: