Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yesssss this is 4am in the morning and I can't sleep. I have been doing all the nonsense like counting sheep, recite the newton's laws, count down and up. But all to no avail, I still can't sleep. I wonder if you're sleeping now.

Something has been bothering me pretty much. But I don't know what. Its quite ironic huh. I don't know what's bothering me but I'm sure there's. Or maybe I know? Its hard. I thought of how I was ten years ago and how I am now. Wow it really puts me off how fast time flies and how much I've changed. Sometimes I wish I was how I was ten years ago.

I was never subjected to heavy decisions, never-ending curriculum, stess, and heartbreak. And now I'm trying to picture myself ten years down the road. I will have more responsibilities and maturity, can't do any childish-like actions. Maybe I shall try to be a better person in each stepping stone I take. So many things that I want to change in me that I can't prioritise which first.

Its like punching the pool of water. It produces ripples, it doesn't hurt. And that's when it hurts more.

No comments: