Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh my this is terrible. I forgot to bring my organizer back and now I feel so aimless because I jotted down all my to-do lists there. Ah should have been less clumsy. If I could I would. What am I talking about!

Ok anyway, I haven't study today because I have been mugging like crazy this few weeks and...I'm sick of studying I want to vomit on my textbooks and wish all the things I need to know are miraculously transferred into my brain. So helpless. Gotten back chem test. My mark was a disappointment la I expected better result :( yeah but I will continue striving!! And I will show you I'm better off without you and I can make it without your help.

So here's the plan. I'm going to sleep now and wake up xtra early tmr for study annnnnnd tuition then study again and tuition again and the night, study again :) hey candies, you can do it! Isn't that what you always told me? Oh shut up la candies!! Pls wake me up tmr! (No, this morning) ok you know what, I don't actually left my organizer. Its in front of moi.

You used to make things better and doable just by being there.

No comments: