Saturday, August 9, 2008

32 steps that you took

Hello rocker haha today's like superbmamamiazzz!

First, thankyou Mel and dione for the surprise and flower! (L) you guys.
And the help and all haha thankyou!!

Went tpy to meet Noviana and Frerry. Noviana gave me this really sweet card and i was so touched while reading it! And it was handmade. Then we ate @ KFC and went to Heeren. Walk here walk there walk walk everywhere! Went HMV and took photos, got warning(s) and haha.

Soon after, Fendy came. Then Monica and backside came. Okay backside is Arwin. Haha he'll ignore me if i still call him backside. Yeah and they bought a cake for me.! So nice la.

We had dinner in Spaggedies. laughed like so much and i almost choked. Monica and Frerry were like so cheeky luh. And we talked, snapped piccas, and laughed. I really love it and all yeah. After that, someone brought the cake and they sang happy birthday song and after that i made a wish and after that i blew the candle. I cut the cake and distributed it to everyone. (Don't ask me who got the first cake haha.) Anyway, i really thank Arwin and Monica for the cake haha. That's why they were late haha.

We ate the cake and snapped piccas again. Walked to Heeren then to Cine for Neoprint! And it was so squuezyyy haha i was sort of breath lol. I looked rly unglam on some haha. Edited and we went Taka. Pee-d and walked Novi over to bus stop as she wasn't well. Arwin had to go and he ran to mrt station. Then we went to Monica's house and apparently her room light had problem so we talked under desk light but it was cool

Cabbed home with Stef and i am here now.

Thankyou guys for the day, really, i appreciated it really much! I love you guys truckloads (:
My day couldn't be better without you guys and it was awesome. Its like, the best day of my life luh. All the fun, all the jokes, all the laughters, ahh. Its undescribable.
Agnes Arwin Fendy Frerry Monica Noviana Stefanie. Thankyou a million :]

No comments: