Tuesday, August 26, 2008

never knew i could hurt like this

Mom i miss you and i need you.
I need your warming hug and can cool me down instantly.
I need your love and your care.
I need your encouraging words, Mom/
You are the reason why i strive hard. well, not hard enough though.

Its 4 days away from now and i can't wait seriously i did my to-do-list. I think i will beg Mom further. I won't give up. Circumstances force me to. The more shitty things i encounter, the more i want to move out. I know it means arguing with her which is the last thing i wna do. But, the sooner the better.

These few days have been shitty and disgusting. Why am i that idiotic and stupid. I don't understand. But thank god i have angels like Agnes, Stef, and Mandy.

That's it. I've been acting like some idiotic desperate person. I'm gna end here. I mean my post and that thing.

If you think this is stupid i know some of you might be rolling your eyes right now but you just need not to care. I don't know what happen to world nowadays. Or rather, what happen to me. Byebye.

MOM

No comments: