Saturday, August 23, 2008

HLC reminiscence

Still remember yesterday, went to Olivia's party. Woah saw so many HLC peoples. Mygod miss them so much laaa. Then Nadya, Alex, William, Olivia, and I sat @ one corner reminiscing our old retarded times, like how we used to be so childish, ran ard the school chasing each other. and the letter thingy(!!) omg i nearly forgotten. and how they used to tease us (hehe). how we used to talk bad about the teacher in Indo cz the whole class was practically Indos haha. How we used to compare our heights and how we used to steal the postcards from learning lab. how chris would scare me when it came to ghost festival. how he would tease me with youknowwho. haha so fun. and how we used to tease Hendra. and how we used to run all the was to orchard from novena in an hour's time. how they used to hide me from someone HAHA.

And that made me thought of the moments in Pasir Panjang. when there were like, real cool housemates. Raymond, Lisa, Sugi, Nico, William, Jeffry, William, Viar. Although we stayed like, so far out from town, i really like the environment. Like how we stayed up late watching Indo channels, laughing at the non-stop-talking-on-the-phone Raymond, bullied the maid haha steal her food. How we used to walk home from HarbourFrontCentre back ahaha it was damn tiring, but we talked alot. i forget what. How we used to have the 11pm walk to 7-11. How we used to sneak out from the house and go to pool. Ah so many memories. How they used to tease me primary school kids as i was the youngest. And how we used to phone to prank call people. and how we used to walk @ orchard till late at night and we were the only one. And how i used to get angry with them and stop at random busstop, i got lost and they went ard finding me HAHA. But now, we are separated. I really miss them alot. Like some, i even dono where they are. Raymond is in Australia, Viar went to US, Lisa still in Sg but dono where.

Three years back, the HLC times, ah, undescribable. I'd pay any amount of money to get back to those times. but no amount of money can buy back those times. I didn't realise how fun, and carefree my life was.

All the used to be-s. I miss you guys. Glad that we reunited ytd.

No comments: