Thursday, August 21, 2008

HOLE IN MY TOOTH

Walaoezxzxz i went for dental in the morning then the dentist put fillings cos she said my tooth got a hole. woah damn pain i tell you i was screaming and pulling the thing off my mouth. seriously unglam. It wuz so pain i couldn't talk and i have to mumble which was irritating. It still hurts until now now now.!

Sutrisno came to my house just now and we were being so retarded, like fighting over my bed. Like, "GO AWAY!" then "DON'T WANT!" haha funny luh. then now she went back and i'm waiting for my tutor. why is she not here yet? my tooth ache and tutor is always late.

Hehe helped my friends on her Amaths Further Trig. Hehehe i feel so smart and useful hehe. like, i can help her solve the question while i'm not even sure how to do. I'm so proud of myself!

Walao tell you ytd, i shouldn't have done that. Mandy knows why. I think i did the wrong thing. Actually i got alot of things to say but i dono how to re-phrase it so i will end here now byebye

PS: i need to peeeeeeeeee!

I'll see you on the flipside

No comments: