Monday, August 18, 2008

SPIN THE BOTTLE

I registered two days ago but i was only informed ytd. so yeah i think its quite impossible but, just pray. But, wait hold on, my age. Idk if a fifteen years old is qualified for college. HAHAHAHA quite impossible,eh? I dono dono dono don't ask me i'm confuseddd.

I need to go for entrance tests, and interviews. Wth. I hate that. But hehe means if i'm accepted, i won't need to take 'O' level?! woah shiok. but don't think too much first. Its like 0.009% i'm gna be accepted cz its like in a few months' time.

I know you dono what i'm talking about. I'm planning to go to Australia to so-called escape from 'O' level and it'll be so-called through train for me. still, i shan't put too much hope.

Ah today shucks shitz to the core bottom of the earth ah i hate myself today. Ah and you're really annoying pepper wassup luh stop playing be serious. where you wna lead this whole damn thing to? at least drop a hint or two. thanks

Ohohoh i'm so scared someone's turning homosexual so i'm going to study Chem. Irrelevant but its okay. CHEMCHEMCHEM

No comments: