Thursday, August 28, 2008

funny guardian evil

Okayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokay
Finally i can't hide any longer from my guardian so she came in and i was like, yes studying amaths yay yay so she couldn't scold me. but ah i dono how come she knows but the conversation went like this,

Monster: hey candies i want to ask you, do you have boyfriend?
Me: Huh? Since when? @-@
Monster: I don't care what boyfriend you are having but please don't abandon your studies.
Me: Huh? I don't have. How can you assume yourself?
Monster: Don't lie. How i know is not the matter. i will tell your mother if you continue this.
Me: I swear i don't have, okay. (and even if i do, its not your problem)
Monster: then what's that? (pointing @the photo)
Me: Duh, he's my friend. Sumpah tante!
Monster: but he quite cute leh
Me: #$%&^*$%^&*(!@^#*(^#@^$&*

i dono what's up with her she suddenly changed mood and said he was cute. wth. as long as she doesn't report any misunderstood stuff to Mom, i dont care what she thinks. okay byebye

No comments: