Sunday, August 17, 2008

FROM SEED TO FRUIT

Even though today is the fruitful-est day in my life, i still can't produce the best fruit.
I still haven't finish everything.
I'm still halfway through Amaths, and SS is untouched, and Chem is still 50-50
Ahh, stupid i am sleepy+sleepy+sleepy+sleepy=SLEEPY

I'm so happy now yay yay i won't tell you what happen but oh so happy yay yay.
Mygawt so happy i'm jumping haha i mean after i type this i will jump. HEH
Love today yay haha actually not. Yeah, love PART of today yay yay ohhh
i'm jumping!!



Yes, i jumped, and i feel tired now, and i perspire.
Heyhey i wna celebrate Indo's bday on Tuesday yay
Monnnnnnnnnnnn, we have celebrate okayyyy
Maigot i'm feel so happy cz Indo won 5 medals in total yay yay
and i'm currently in love with Michael Phelps. I wanna marry him!

Speedo gave him million bucks omgg i wanttttttttttt
He's probably the richest man, with 8 gold medals and a million buckss.
I bet someone is jealous now rightzxzxzxz.
Don't petty luh! Reply me! (ah haven't)

I think i'm writing poem again. its four by four again hahahahahahaha
i think i'm sooper random and high today ahahahahaha
i think that's why i blog so much today hahhaahahahahahaha
i think i've posted three posts today hahahahaahahahahahahha

and why are you still not here?! haiyooooooo

No comments: