Friday, August 1, 2008

HAHA Oo just now.
HAHA tree boy
And you know what?! I drank 4 bottle of Meiji Milk today.
HAHA dono why i feel so milky today
HAHA idk why i keep on typing HAHA
HAHA you know my face damn itchy now.

HEHE i'm sorry for just now
HEHE i feel kinda disapoointed just now
HEHE i thought.. yeah

Whatever. I woke up late today because i slept late yesterday.
I slept late ytd because i couldn't sleep ytd
I couldn't sleep ytd because i was waiting for someone to come online
I was waiting for someone to come online because i miss that someone.

What an improper post i've got.
You know just now when i walked home, there was this cat, suddenly jump down from the roof
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. i was like, screaming my lungs out. OMG so scaryyyyy imagine a cat just fly in front of you. wthhh.

My house is full of ants and i hate it. And i can't stop farting ever since the OO performance
I even farted a few times in the hall. HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: