Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BLOATING FLOAT

Hehehehehehehehe.

You know why i start my post happily?
I love Tuesdays. Oh yeah, part of it.
But Chem test suckzz luh like, so hard i don't even understand.
Thenthen stupidd laa i feel like smacking youyouyou!
I don't wanna write poem again so i'm adding this xtra line.

I'm changing my url constantly hehexx there's a reason to it. don't link them yet til i found the suitable one kaykaykay. You know i hate it when people don't reply my text. esp when i'm waiting for it. waiting you knowwwww. walao

Linear Law tmr die die die, haha i can't be bothered manzz i had tuition just now and i wuz so sleepy so i didn't concentrate. Have to call Mom later cz have to ask her many things. Mom! IMY. and and and. Oh finally after years, i'm almost done with my Twilight. Haha and i bought New Moon so i'm finishing it tonight yay. Ah, somebody help me.

I need rescue

I mispelled 'research' as 'reseach'

xxxxxxxx I farted alot today xxxxxxxxxx

-------------wahlao i feel like dying--------------

\\\\\\\\\\\\\i miss my brother////////////////

^^^^^^^^^^^i can't wait for september holiday*****************

############nono. sept, you better don't come first ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT AM I DOING? BYE

No comments: