Friday, August 29, 2008

End of the love story

Hello i'm sooper dooper sad today.

Today marks the end of term 3 of 2008. You know this 10 weeks have really been a roller coaster for me. Its ups and downs really were significant to my brain, even till today. Of course you know who contributed major-ly haha,

Really. 10 weeks ago, it started, and i shall announce that today, exactly ten weeks after, it ends. I signed an agreement with Hueimin, Stef, and Agnes just now. I hope i can keep my promises. Shit my stomach aches. and when my stomach usually aches, you will say, ' go toilet'. What the hell stop it la. I promised, & i shall keep it.

Its really hard, many things happened within these 10 weeks and i realised that i've learned more about life. From all the advices, opinions, actions, expressions, words, etc. I don't know if i have to be happy or sad right now. I really can't decide

Hueimin said that i can always destroy our agreement if i'm not ready. but if i keep on procrastinating, i won't ever be ready. I honestly don't know how am i going to survive this one week holiday without..., you know. I am not going to type out how does my face look like right now coz it's...disastrous.

But anyway thankyou Quek HueiMin for the cheers, encouragements, motivation, and opinions. I can't love you more darling. But i think i need more guidance. And i need to thank all my other angels, like Sutrisno, Mandy, Stef, Mel, Frerry, Noviana, Brenda, Fendy, Monica, Dione, etcc. Woah so many people ah! Thanks huh! If i forget to mention yours, i'm here to thank you as well. I don't think i am able to survive these 10 weeks without the aforementioned. Thanks really guys. I love you.

So now please stop me from even mentioning that name okay. Thanks and please pray for me. You know how i feel now? Terrible. I feel like puking. Cz i need to pangsai now!! HAHAHAA

PS: such a bitter end. Without any goodbyes

No comments: