Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shit shit shit. I suddenly miss my brother so much. I shouldn't shit but yeah why so suddenly?
Ah, yes i've been missing him for these few days it feels rly empty without him here.
my stupid brother, the one that will secretly download tons of games into my laptop despite thousands of warnings. Real cute.

I hope he's doing well now there, but i know deep down inside he misses singapore damn much and esp his friends. i read his blog and then i knew he has grown up and i'm so proud of him. He rly can take the pressure my mom gave. she really pushes him and he knows that its for him own good. but still, he is better than me, being around with my family, is all i can ask for.

I have this sudden feeling of taking Chinese into serious consideration. I can't continue failing my chinese like, really badly cz Mom will be disappointed. (i guess mom changed alot cz she's less naggy but hey that makes me sad even more. she doesn't nag, but from her tone, i can see that she's real disappointed) i know she puts so much hope on me, but i can't fulfil them, instead, i disappoint her. im such an ass.

I will take my 'O' level chinese in less than a year time. And considering my standard now, there's no way i will pass. Mon passed hers and backside too. I want to be like them. They are also Indo but why can they do well but not me? Hey i've got brain too right?
That's why. I shouldn't be here and have to start revising like 'O' level is tomorrow. ( okay i may not get a chance to sit for the paper but well, why not?)
No procrastinating. I shall make today a fruitful one. God bless me.

No comments: