Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yay.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDONESIA (!!)
I'm really truly proud of being an Indonesian. Yay Indo rockzzz.
Hey nation, you're 63 years old now.
Berkibarlah selamanya :D

A day out with Agnes and Frerry. And as usual, continuous laughter and jokes.
went to Fendy's sister's bday celebration and off the Orchard.
Watched Meet Dave and i slept. HAHA but its nice overall.
Saw Nadyaaaa yay my long-lost frienddd.

Then went to Prata Houseeeee yay and Stef joined in.
I love Prata and i love them.
I rly hope that Indos will gather more often and go crazy.
They are bunch of crazy people and i love being with them yay yay.

I miss Junia hehehehehezzzzzzz my foreverloveshoppingpartnerrrrrrrr.
Cant wait to see her yay Jun come hereeee so we can rock the stores.
miss you and our moments, babe!
Ouchhhh my stomach aches. brb
~
~
~
~
~
~

Hello i'm back. ahhhh relieved man.

Hehhh you know ytd night i was finding baby's name.
Finding name for my future son and daughter.
Then then then backside said, name them Sonny and Daughtry.
Ahhh you get it right? Yes i hope you do.

Urgh, i need a new school baggg. Wth i'm sick of my Kipling.
I'm not writing poem again righttttt
Why isit four by four again?!
Haiya i dont understand luh. byebye

No comments: