Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WHAT? I DONT KNOW

Huh huh huh huh nobody's onlineee i only talk to Stef now haiyoo. very lonely today. where's Josh? I know he's alrd in dreamland. Hahaha he didn't dare to pick up my phone just now cz he knows what i will do to him.
YAY someone's online yay yay omg yay yay i can talk now!
Oh yes yes another one yay yay! haha suddenlyyyy.

What what what i know there's amaths test tmr but who cares manzzzz i'm gna depend entirely on my luck. walao walao i hate it but i love it. i'm crapping sorry just don't bother to absorb anything. Hey i need new url please suggest. i want to use back my moomootailgaychick but its now used as an advertising ad. WTH.

I dono if i have to be happy or sad? It works both way maybe. Mommy why you like thattttt?
Ah how can you just cancel like that? It's unfair Mom. Unfair. I've been hoping so much for it, but you just cancel without asking me. Mom, why? Ask whoever to translate for you cz i know you will eventually read this. You brought me to the moon, made me dream of this and that. Having a chance to escape from everything and start fresh. Ahhh, you disappoint me. I shouldn't have hoped so much. See?

I'm biting my lips. I want to speak something. something against your decision. I tried to speak. but only my mouth parted. no words came out. I'm such a fool. Whatever. I know i'm meant to be dumped here, and only here. thanks so much

No comments: