Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm back from Singfest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA yeah it was awesome luckily i'm smart enough to get out of the house. Yay smart.
See, my brain isn't that small okay. Somebody actually said i have small brain.

Yeahyeah hello i'm so angry with you lor you made me so xcited
"Oh i'm going to Singfest haha we can meet there, blablabla..."
In the end, you said you didn't wna go cz you couldn't stand the crowd. -,-
Do you know how disappointed i was?!?!? You disappoint me twice okay.

Whatever you stupid asshole. I enjoyeddddd yay yay yay!!!
OMG Jamie Scott was so hot and sexy oh his voice.. can melt
If i'm not wrong after him was...One Republic i think. Then Panic! At the Disco
then... oh Jason Mraz. We missed Reich person, the PSD and Alicia Keys. sad.

but i can't reach home too late ya know why. then then then
I miss Mom. and ohohohohoh Avril Lavigne is coming to Singapore! 7th September.
right right right i'm gonna beg Mom. I'm gonna do so!!

OMGOMGOMG someone's online. :]
PS: piccas next time kay

No comments: