Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm half dead now dono why suddenly feel so tired.
Went Orchard just now with sutrisno.
yeah got my red shirt and she got her white skirt.
then then i didn't buy anything else wthh feel so sad.

walked ard orchard to find a suitable present, but i can't seem to find one.
and when i found real nice and simple present, i didn't buy it.
maybe i should get it next week or sth. but, nevermind.
(i dono what to write, i keep on erasing every sentence i formed)

so yeahhhh i ate ramen today and met mantou just now.
mantou and sutrisno said i should get it buttttttt i was hesitated.

Wanda just, just asked me this question
" What does love means to you?"
And now i'm really wondering what love really means to me.
and is this feeling, love? or obsession? or infactuation? or what?
someone please tell me.

Oh and i can't stop farting. Thanks

No comments: