Sunday, August 24, 2008

yay yay ahahaha

I don't know if i should believe in that, but it felt true and real.
I've never believed in this kind of thing. but now, i'm baffled. Should i or shoudn't i?

I feel very accomplished today cos i've done my history mindmap and chinese wb. Haha actually chinese wb is mandy's job haha. I was under the rain, it was so heavy that umbrella didn't do much help. But somehow, i love the feeling. & i think i'm sick now haha. coz i start to feel giddy and wobbly like elderly.

I did SS mindmap for that lazy dumb. (okay tuition now i will come back later)




Hula i'm back from tuition, it was good and effective. Haha and tell you one secret. My tutor looks like pepper. Hehehe. and i did many practices and understand more on Further Trig. Yay.

Shit i haven't finish the SS mindmap. Only one chapter. three more to go. and where are you stupid i wanna slap you. kay i needa rush baiiiii

No comments: