Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello today morning i woke up then my eyes felt so pain and heavy. I almost fainted when i looked at myself in the mirror. I looked totally like frog. My eyes were so big and i almost couldn't see anything cz it covered my eyeballs. Wthhh i think i know why./

So i had tuition and my tuition thought i was my new roomate cz i didn't look like me and she went like, "Where's candies?" wth haha then i told her it was me and she said," how come your eye bags so big like frog?" wthhhh. but now its better. although i still look like frog.

stupid painful eyes. tmr's singfest. dono i should feel xcited. cz i haven't study chinese, i havent do chinese ying yong wen. and i haven't revise amaths. and tuition homeworks wth.



I finally decided to give it all up.

No comments: