Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thankyou a gazabillion

Hello i was supposed to complete my chinese blog but who cares la. hehe so here's the piccas for ytd and there are more just that i'm too lazy to wait for it to upload. heheh

tiup lilinnya
potong kuenya
serta mulia
piece of cake

dasar monyet2 narsis
The people who rocked 9th august!
I wish that...
I hope my wish come true
happy birthday

Hi friends
candies arwin fendy Thanks for the cake!
Heh hah i'm going to cut the cake
Cutting


I love Stef truckloads!
I love Noviana too! thanks darlinggg
this is friend-shit hahaha
Hello sutrisno you know i love you
say it again for me



Fendy, Frerry, Candies, Monica, Agnes (and Doraemon)
Ima hugging mon'z pillow
Threesome
Foursome
Between this or that








Teh Girlss (wheres Steffff?)
Teh Boyss
Momonnzzzz
Reflect-ed
Hello please smile :D





No comments: