Monday, January 12, 2009

Absence makes the heart grows fonder

This post is esp for Ben, although idk if he'll be able to read this before he fly to Aus.

Take care over there okay. And please, uh please, stop being a playboy. You're notorious enough. I hope you can be even more mature there, and continue working hard. I'm truly proud of you and honestly, i didn't believe it when you said you excelled. You always told me you give up, you can't do it, but see! What's your result!! Totally envying!

You are a really good friend and i'm glad we met that day. You're always my supporting pillar. Like, when i'm down, you cheered me up and everything. All your advices, although most of them suck, i appreciate it. Maybe we can still meet huh, end of the year. Yes, and since now i'll be looking forward to Decembers.

I know you can't stick with someone/sth for too long because of 'sth' but i hope you can change your concept and try to be serious. I mean, you're going to hurt even more people than you already have. Get what i mean or not?

(what else uh?) Andddddd, rmb to update me ok! I'll miss you a lot. I'm serious. If only you could stay longer here :(

Lastly, don't get big-headed huh huh. I know you inside out. This is for the sake of 'farewell'

No comments: