Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holala

Hey, i'm back.

Went to Tpy to teach Sherly her amaths cz she's taking reassessment this thrusday i hope she can make it. amen. Haha teaching is tough, needs patience. I'm definitely not a good teacher. Okay fine.

Then after that went around and met Ben! Hahaha and benn, i'm reading your reader's digest now you know! As in, its open and its beside my laptop now! Be proud of me. Tmr's your result day(actually its everyone's) but i hope you do well!!! feel nervous for you.

I'm Arwin; says (10:01 PM):
if tmr i fail,
I'm Arwin; says (10:01 PM):
i jump down the building
I'm Arwin; says (10:02 PM):
5 years of my life!!!!
I'm Arwin; says (10:02 PM):
i go toilet first. something kicking
[Candies. 1 way 2 say 3 words 4 you. i love you says (10:03 PM):
HAHAHAHAHAHA omg.
[Candies. 1 way 2 say 3 words 4 you. i love you says (10:03 PM):
how many times already!!


Idk how they feel cz i aint the one taking the result tmr. But seeing from how ben keep jumping around, novi broke down, and monica swore she'll lick the floor, arwin went to toilet million times, i think its (haha i cant find the right word its hard to explain) fnfaouvaouhgf.

I'm so sleepy but my hair hasnt dry so yeah. I'm so bored. I'm sick of studying. And there's school tmr. Why not more and more sundays. Haizzzz

No comments: