Monday, January 19, 2009

Yawn.

Uh its monday day. Monday the mundane. Hate school days nowadays. can i just stay at home.
thank god i'm going back on thrus yay omg so happy. tuan yuan fan! angpaos! waowao.

I'm going to save up from now on to buy smth. smth i've been longing to own. i realise i cant ask everything from my parents and force them to get that for me. i know saving up still means using their money, but its the effort and satisfaction of saving up, that'll make me treasure that thing more than ever.

haha i'm kinda sleepy but i'm stuck with some amaths qnt damn it la why test alrd. i want to die.

mom's scolding me cz i am still online until this late but what to do i cant sleep. i really need to sleep actually. i'm deprived of sleeping.

ben is a gay yay yay (you are)

No comments: